Use our monster makeup kit to make the perfect unique monster face or for a classic TV monster face. Add a monster outfit and shoes for a more realistic look.
- Tri-color paint pallet with black, green and white
- Makeup applier included
- Easy to follow instruction
- Excellent coverage, enough for several applications
- Perfect color combinations
Directions & Removal
- Using a makeup sponge or fingers apply a green makeup bases to the face leaving room around the hairline and eyes. Lightly dust with Mehron "colorset" powder removing excess with powder brush. Using black makeup, "hollow" facial bones to add angularity to the face. Follow cheekbone from the front of the ear down toward jaw line. Blend the black downward for a shadow effect. Draw a line following the natural creases from alongside nose to the corner of the mouth. Blend in towards the cheek. Paint the hairline, eyebrows and lips. Outline the eyes. With white makeup lightly highlight the "hard edge" of the black areas. Blend this white into the green base.
- Wipe face with cleansing tissue to remove the majority of the makeup. Remove remaing makeup with a makeup remover or cold cream.
- Petrolatum, mineral oil, lanolin, ozokerite, isopropyl lanolate, sorbitan sesquioleate, fragrance. May contain: titanium dioxide, D&C red #7 calcium lake, D&C red #6 barium lake, ultramarine blue, D&C yellow #5 aluminum lake, chromium oxide green, ultramarine pink, iron oxides, and talc.
- SKU: CA-003824