Our pirate makeup kit is perfect for making any pirate outfit more rugged and authentic. Browse through our wide selection of pirate accessories to find the perfect accents for your pirate look.
- Tri-color paint pallet with black, white and red
- Makeup applier included
- Easy to follow instruction
- Excellent coverage, enough for several applications
- Perfect color combinations
Directions & Removal
- Draw outline of eye-patch and mustache with black makeup using the thin tip of the applicator. You may also use a pencil liner or stageline makeup brush for this. Once you have sketched the circular eye-patch you can proceed to fill in the area with black. Create the stipple effect (5 o'clock shadow) with a specially textured stipple sponge. Touching the sponge the makeup then lightly to the face will create the stipple effect over the chin and neck. Create the scar illusion by alternating red, white and black intersecting lines along the long narrow scar area. If you opt for "setting" the makeup design to minimize shine and ruboff, gently pat colorset powder on the makeup with a powder puff. Remove excess with a powder brush
- Gently remove with makeup remover, cold cream or makeup remover lotion-use a clean towel. Avoid hard rubbing. Repeat as needed until all makeup residues is gone. Wash with soap and water.
- Petrolatum, mineral oil, lanolin, ozokerite, isopropyl lanolate, sorbitan sesquioleate, fragrance. May contain: titanium dioxide, D&C red #7 calcium lake, D&C red #6 barium lake, ultramarine blue, D&C yellow #5 aluminum lake, chromium oxide green, ultramarine pink, iron oxides, and talc.
- Do not use red or yellow in the area of the eye. Red may temporarily stain skin.
- SKU: CA-003826